Posted April 17, 2012 by admin. Filed under The X Factor
Imagine this… the sun sets on the horizon, fires are blazing and you recline in the comfort of your own private tented camp. Where would you want to be? In the Namib desert, the Okavango swamps, on an island in the mighty Zambezi, in the expansive plains of the Masai Mara or Serengeti? The sky is the limit in a camp of a thousand stars.
This unique concept will grant between 20 – 300 guests access into southern African wilderness areas not accessible to the general public. Ensuring total exclusivity and guest comfort, these bespoke, luxury tented environments are first class and of extreme privilege.
enhance this adventure with… the power of the pride
Ian Thomas is a rare person. He is a business graduate who has studied lions at close quarters during 20 years as a game ranger in Africa. As one of the world’s top motivational speakers, he uses that deep knowledge to transform teams. A dynamic and inspiring presenter, Ian believes people, especially business people, can absorb and learn from the animal kingdom. Sound business sense is interlaced with humour and an ability to tell stories.
He is featured in many local and international management magazines and is also one of South Africa’s foremost wildlife photographers.
• exlcusive and private locations
• luxury accommodations with an en-suite bathroom including bath, shower and toilet
• exciting bush banquets in spectacular wilderness settings
• once in a lifetime experience for your guests
• bush safari and adventure activities such ballooning, quad biking, horseback riding, fishing and bush spa treatments
• transport all your guests in Hummers – leave the boring coaches for the tour travellers
• spectacular gala dinner in a cave – huge WOW factor!
• do not attempt during the winter months – it is outrageously cold
• you forget your camera
• must fly into Johannesburg from Sydney with Qantas
• you will need to confirm your bookings well in advance to secure the 20 trucks, 400 tons of equipment equalling 38,000 items required to build the unique portable camp environment
sign up now to receive breaking news
from axis events!